Update to the Edirol MIDI Tally project ! (https://dargs.com.au/2011/06/19/edirol-v-8-midi-tally-interface/)

I’ve put some code and schematics on github (https://github.com/dargs/Edirol-MIDI-Tally-Interface). Note- there are some mistakes in the schematics, but it was quite some time ago that I last looked at them, and this project is currently side-lined. Feel free to use the files as a guide only to your own projects.

When I get hold of another V4 or V8 (the one I was using when I wrote the code was on loan and I had to return it), I’ll have another crack at it!

Thanks

dargs

This entry was posted in Arduino-Projects and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s